Take the energizing benefits of a morning cup of coffee to your skin with the Mocha Body Scrub Bar! This delicious-smelling homemade scrub bar revitalizes your skin and fights cellulite with its natural exfoliating properties.
Mocha Scrub Bar
2 tbs (30ml) organic cocoa butter
- 2 tbs (30ml) organic beeswax
- 1 tbs (30ml) organic kukui nut oil
1 tsp (5ml) non-GMO vitamin E oil
- 10 drops organic cedarwood essential oil
- 10 drops organic patchouli essential oil
- 4 tbs (60ml) organic ground coffee
- Oleum Vera Silicone Bar Mold
- Melt the cocoa butter, beeswax and kukui nut oil over a bain-marie (double-boiler). Don’t go anywhere : it often takes under a minute!
- Once melted, remove from heat immediately and mix in the vitamin E oil, both essential oils and the ground coffee.
- Pour mixture into the bar mold and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
Cocoa butter is known for its yummy dark chocolate scent and anti-inflammatory properties, and it’s even been proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite!
Beeswax draws moisture to the skin and seals it in, as well as naturally soothing any itchiness caused by dry skin.
Kukui nut oil works wonders for moisturizing dry skin with vitamins A, E and C along with powerful antioxidants.
Vitamin E oil safely extends the shelf life of your homemade beauty recipes, while adding a hearty dose of antioxidants.
Cedarwood essential oil is best known for its comforting woodsy scent, but it also adds anti-inflammatory and anti-cellulite properites to your homemade beauty remedies.
Patchouli essential oil naturally reinvigorates the skin, lightly tightens muscles and provides a calming, soothing scent.
Ground coffee works as an all-natural exfoliant, improves circulation, fights cellulite and energizes the body.
TIP: Always remember to patch test any skin care product or ingredient before using a large amount – your skin matters!